Quality Crane: Maintenance and Service
We offer a 3 step maintenance program designed to increase your equipment life and to get the most value from your maintenance investment. It’s as easy as 1... 2... 3...
- CRANE LOGIC inspection programs
Our INDUSTRY LEADING inspection software provides a detailed but concise electronic report covering all crane & hoist components.
Any deficiencies found will be listed with detailed written description and attached photo or video clip for further clarification and review.
Our inspections are in accordance with OSHA 1910.179 “periodic” or “frequent” requirements.
- Develop a plan to bring your equipment into reliable operation within your maintenance budget.
- Addressing those components which cause repetitive repair issues saves you money over time and increases your equipment’s reliability.
- Our goal is to positively enhance your plant productivity and maximize your return on investment
- Designed to be proactive in your maintenance program versus reactive and to direct the appropriate attention to those component items which require monitoring.
- Maintaining your investment over the long term.
- Predictive planning for future repairs.
Download CRANE LOGIC Brochure.
We maintain a repair bench complete with parts washer, repair parts and hoist testing equipment. Your hoists and pullers are inspected, repaired, tested and returned ready for action.
We offer emergency service. But, our goal is to employ our 3 Step Program listed above to reduce your emergencies (and costs).
We maintain a comprehensive inventory of replacement parts for many makes and models.
Capacity load testing and 125% load testing services at your site.
"Turn-Key" site installation of structural steel runways, cranes and systems.
- Designed to increase your crane’s life cycle and maximize your capital investment.
- A feasibility study is initially conducted to determine project viability.
- A detailed proposal will then be generated offering the modernization of the existing equipment as well as a cost comparison to a new crane.